The blue sky, the beaches, age-old churches make Goa a perfect holiday destination. Tour the North Goa Sightseeing in Goa with a group of fellow travelers from all over the world.
In this North Goa sightseeing tour, get a chance to explore Fort Aguada which is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa. North Goa Sightseeing in Goa is mainly famous for beaches which include Anjuna Beach, Candolim beach, Calangute beach and a few others. Other tourist sites include Fort Aguada, The church of Mae De Dues and the temple of Boghdeshwara.
||Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquirim/Panjim in North Goa.
||Please arrive by 8:45 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
||Approximately 5:30 PM.
||Comfortable smart casual clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
|Pick-up from North Goa
||AC shared Coach
|Tour as per the itinerary
|Entry tickets for any monument/facility
What makes this tour special
★ Visit the breathtaking view of beaches
★ Explore each and every corner of Aguada Fort
★ Enjoy the sightseeing tour by Air Condition bus
- Kids below 3 years of age are not charged for the tour (must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian)
- Pick-up & drop would depend upon the exact location of guest in North Goa. Few places may not be accessible by bus, which are in interiors. Hence the nearest pick up-drop point will be communicated to you a day before.
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; make certain you buy it from a genuine dealer. Drink often.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by lifeguards. Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.